Monday, May 08, 2006

Introduction

They say having a child changes everything... for me it did! I had absolutly no interest in photography until we were blessed with the arrival of our first son. I was amazed by him and could spend hours looking at him, drinking in all the details, never wanting to forget a single little thing. He was amazing. I took a thousand photos, yet not one captured him they way we saw him. The desire to capture him, his essence, his personallity in a photograph that could be treasured for years to come, the desire to take a moment in time and freeze it forever, drove me to learn more about photography. It quickly became a passion, a journey that has bought me so much satisfaction. I feel so delighted when the shutter snaps and I know I've got the shot, the shot that freezes time, that freezes that moment.

Photography is my dream job. I guess you could say I fell into it. With the arrival of our second son I was in my element. I put my skills to good use! Friends saw those photos, and asked me to photograph their chrildren. Their friends saw their photos... and so it goes on.

Here you will find some examples from a few of my recent shoots. If you have any questions or would like any further information feel free to email me. I would love to share my passion for photography with you and capture some priceless images of your family.

No comments: