Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ella | Mornington Peninsula Family Photographer

Meet miss Ella and her beautiful mum and dad. Ella and my Amelia were both born the same day in the same hospital! Hows that for coincidence! We started Ella's shoot in the studio and her (four legged) 'big brother' Boris came along. Well he is part of the family :) I have to say he was THE most well behaved dog I have EVER met! After a few shots we headed down to the beach to finish off the session. Ella just loved being in the water. I thought she might have found it a bit cold, but she's a true little water baby. What a gorgeous little girl she is.

Pam and John it was lovely to meet you. Thankyou for brining Ella (and Boris) to me for your session. Enjoy your sneak peek. Your full gallery will be up very soon.

5 comments:

sarah black said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie. Love the bw family shot, and little Ella in the water, she looks like a real water baby. Lovely family session Katie!

Renee Bell said...

looks like lots of fun!!! I am sure they will love these memories..

Jen Stocks said...

What a beautiful girl. Seriously - love those beach shots. That b&w family shot is absolutely perfect.

Mandy said...

Stunning. Purely stunning.

Katie said...

Oh she is just divine!