Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chris and Christie | Mornington Peninsula wedding photography

Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of spending the day with Chris and Christie capturing their long awaited wedding day!! To say Christie looked gorgeous is an understatement. Every little detail of their day was so well thought through and well, just beautiful. I know they are busting to see some photos, so here is a quick sneak peek.

Chris and Christie, thankyou so much for trusting me to capture your memories of your special day. Congratulations and all my very best wishes for your future together.

4 comments:

Leonna said...

Oh we drove past as this wedding was taking place!!! Great shots. The bride in the trees is my fav. ;o)

Renee Bell said...

lovely Katie.. The last shot is beautiful!

gemma Higgins-Sears said...

lovely shots!! congrats to the couple!! looks like a fairytale day!

Annie Warren said...

Beuatuful images Katie. I especially love the shot of the bride under the tree. It has such a fresh, Summer-time feel to it!